Saturday, January 30, 2016

My Sexy Vampire - by Marie Tuhart #mysexysaturday

Welcome to another My Sexy Saturday

This weeks theme is My Sexy Vampire

For this week I went into the deep archives of my file cabinet in the garage.  Years ago I thought about writing a vampire story, but alas my hero refused to talk to me after he told me all about his family and life up until now.

So I pulled 7 sentences out from what little bit I had written.  I hope you like it.

Just to give you a frame of reference, my hero and heroine are in a forest. She just saw him kill 3 bad vampire and she's hiding behind a tree, trying to figure out what to do.

             She'd heard the legends in the area about vampires, but she never believed they existed. She kept to the shadows of the tree watching the man stride around the obliterated bodies.
            "Come out from behind the tree, sweetheart. I will not harm you."
            A gasp escaped from her lips, how had  he known she was there?

            "You have the fragrance of wildflowers and the sun on your skin. Very powerful and very alluring."


I really hope you've enjoyed this weeks blog.

Don't forget to check out all the other others on the My Sexy Saturday blog and on Author Central.

Have a fantastic week.


1 comment:

Angelica Dawson said...

Sounds interesting. I hope you consider giving these characters voice again.