Monday, February 29, 2016

Let's Talk about Kilts

How's that for a topic. 

I've finally started writing, what I call my Kilts book.  The direction I received from my publisher was "somewhere in the book the hero must wear a kilt."

Well, since I write erotic romance, my mind went crazy.  I came up with an idea and now I'm writing it.  It has changed a bit but I'm loving it.

I thought you might like to meet my hero and heroine.

My hero Cameron teaches Sexual Studies at the local University and volunteers at the local BDSM club.  




My heroine owns the local cafe and has become the object of Cameron's affections.  Well, maybe she did start it by kissing him, passionately, before he left for a six month teaching job in Scotland.  But now he's back.
















Oh and I forgot to mention Cameron has 3 sexy brothers, and a sister (who all the brother's try to protect).  

I'll be sure to update everyone as the story goes along.

No comments: