Saturday, February 13, 2016

My Sexy Valentine by Marie Tuhart #mysexysaturday


Welcome to another My Sexy Saturday.

This week's theme: My Sexy Valentine.

I chose 7 sentences from my book Melt My Heart, the actual scene was changed a bit but this is how I originally had it.  Melt My Heart is part of the Candy Heart Series from The Wild Rose Press.

            She saw the box of candy hearts sitting where her plate should be.
            “Those are for after breakfast.” He angled his chair close to his. “Valentine’s Day is a couple of weeks away, but I saw those and thought we might have fun with them.”
            Lexi picked up the box, "Erotic candy hearts?"
            “Yes, we’ll try several of them out starting with this one." He dropped a heart in her hand that said: Eat Me.

Don't forget to check out all the other My Sexy Valentine's on the My Sexy Saturday blog and on Author Central

Have a wonderful Valentine's Day and enjoy your weekend.





2 comments:

Angelica Dawson said...

Cute. Sounds like a nice way to start the day.

Naomi Shaw said...

Lovely way to start a day