Saturday, February 27, 2016

My Sexy Saturday by Marie Tuhart #MySexySaturday


Welcome to the 130th week of My Sexy Saturday.

This week’s theme: A Sexy Paranormal Love

Well, I don't have a paranormal book to share with you right now, so I'm going to use another book of mine.

So for this week I pulled 7 sentences out of a WIP that I hope to have coming out later this year.

            “Your room or mine?” Sabrina asked, amazed at her own boldness, but it was something they both wanted. They were consenting adults. And her body craved his.
            “Mine.”
            Ryan swept her from the dance floor, giving her a minute to grab her light sweater and purse before guiding her to the elevators. Doubts filled her, could she have a one-night stand?

I hope you've enjoyed this week's My Sexy Saturday.  Don't forget to check out all the other my sexy bloggers this week on the My Sexy Saturday blog and on Author Central.

No comments: