Saturday, February 6, 2016

A Sexy Encounter - My Sexy Saturday by Marie Tuhart

Welcome to another week of My Sexy Saturday.

This weeks theme is: A Sexy Encounter

I decided to do 7 sentences from my current release Melt My Heart.  This a short story about Lexi and Gabriel.  Lexi is learning how to give up control, and Gabriel finds himself wanting more than just the stated contract time together.  Can this Dom and sub find the right balance to stay together?

            All thoughts fled as his fingers tunneled beneath the fabric of the t-shirt she wore and began inching it up. Her hands gripped his shoulders.
            Rough palms skimmed up her stomach, pushing the fabric higher. “Raise your arms.” She did, and he whisked the t-shirt off, leaving her standing in a pair of boxer shorts.

            Her nipples hardened, and his eyes darkened with desire. “Beautiful,” he whispered, kissing his way between the valley of her breasts, to the top of her stomach.

I hope you've enjoy this sexy encounter between my characters.

Don't forget to visit My Sexy Saturday for links to other blogs and visit Author Central for other interesting tidbits.



1 comment:

Angelica Dawson said...

Wonderfully sexy! Thanks for sharing.