Saturday, May 21, 2016

My Sexy Spaceship by Marie Tuhart - #mysexysaturday


It's that time again for My Sexy Saturday.

This week's theme: A Sexy Spaceship

Well, I don't have a spaceship or anything that fits this weeks theme.  So instead I'm doing seven paragraphs from a work in progress – I have lots of them going at once.  Enjoy.

          "She's here of her own free will."

          "She's mine."  Cole pushed his friend aside and stormed to the front of the crowd and took the scene in front of him.

          Janie was restrained over a spanking horse, her hair spilling from a haphazard knot on her head.  Her ass bare for all to see.  His cock twitched.

          Fuck.  He didn't need this, but he wasn't going to let her play with another Dom.

          "Are you ready to be spanked, little girl," the Dom asked from behind her.

          Janie's mouth opened but nothing came out.  Her eyes were wide and her breathing too rapid.  A good Dom would notice the signs of panic. 

          "No, she's not," Cole called out and approached the scene.  Janie's head turned and their gazes clashed.

I hope you've enjoyed this week's My Sexy Saturday.  Don't forget to check out all the other my sexy bloggers this week.



1 comment:

Angelica Dawson said...

Ooh, she's gotten herself in a bad place. I hope he can sort it out.