Saturday, May 14, 2016

A Sexy Letter by Marie Tuhart #mysexysaturday

It's that time again for My Sexy Saturday.



This week's theme: A Sexy Letter

This week I'm doing from a work in progress, it doesn't have a title yet, as I'm just playing with the idea.  This is seven sentences from a letter to the heroine from the hero.  Enjoy.

          I want to caress your skin, to feel those tiny shivers of pleasure running through your body.
          Remember how hard my cock was as it slid into your wet pussy. Remember the moans of pleasure that slipped from your lips.  Remember crying out my name as you climaxed.
          I remember everything. The need, the want, the passion. So be prepared, you belong to me now.

I hope you've enjoyed this week's My Sexy Saturday.  Don't forget to check out all the other my sexy bloggers this week.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow! That's a seriously hot snippet! That's the kind of letter you could build a whole story around!