Saturday, May 28, 2016

Come and get my Sexy by Marie Tuhart #mysexysaturday

It's My Sexy Saturday time.

This week's theme: Come and get My Sexy

I hope you enjoy this week's Sexy Saturday.  It's seven paragraphs from an older book of mine that I'm going to be re-writing soon, but I love these two characters.  They're stuck in an elevator together and have been dancing around their attraction for a while.  Tonight they can't avoid it.

Victoria shook her head, her hair cascading further. “I can file sexual harassment charges.”

“But you won’t.”

A grin teased his lips, and excitement raced up her spine. That grin was wicked, sexy, and wildly devilish.

“What makes you think so?” She didn’t like the way he thought he knew what she’d do.

“Because this isn’t about your job with TechTronics or anything connected with work. This is between you and me.”

“There is no you and me.”

“There will be.” His fingers curled around her neck, cradling her head before he leaned down to capture her lips with his.

I hope you've enjoyed this week's My Sexy Saturday.  Don't forget to check out all the other my sexy bloggers this week.




1 comment:

Angelica Dawson said...

Love that blend of threat and promise. Fantastic tease.