Monday, August 3, 2015

Another book turned in

I've been staying very busy on the writing front, I just turned in Melt My Heart - which I hope it will be part of the Candy Hearts series by The Wild Rose Press.

This was a fun book to write, I really enjoyed Lexi's sensual journey, and Gabriel's need to help her understand giving up her control wasn't such a bad idea.

I'll announce more when I have news.  In the mean time, I have a revise and resubmit from my editor on two more books she was reading.  It's not a bad thing, she wants me to to lengthen one book and add a bit more BDSM to the other.  All doable, now to just find the time.

And I've been outlining my newest book, which I hope to be part of the Real Men Wear Kilts series coming out from The Wild Rose Press next year.  It is only in the Scarlet line, so you can be assured there will be lots of kink going on.

I hope everyone is having a fabulous summer.  Even if it is a bit to warm here in Western Washington.

No comments: