Saturday, August 15, 2015

Sexy Saturday Roped & Ready

Welcome to the 105th week of My Sexy Saturday blog hop

This week’s theme: My Sexy Boyfriend

This is from my book: Quick Silver Ranch: Roped & Ready (which is on sale right for $0.99)

My hero, Tyler, and heroine, Becca are lying in bed. I decided to do 7 paragraphs.

       Several hours later, Becca listened to Tyler's heartbeat as he cradled her against his chest and smiled. Her body still hummed from  his love making, but she remembered this same felling for a different reason.

       "I can feel that smile, what are you thinking?" he asked.

       "Remember after finals the first year, we were both so wired up from all the coffee?"

       "Remind me." His lips brushed the top of her head.

       "We went back to your dorm room because your roommate had left and they hadn't assigned you a new roomie yet." Her fingers traced circles on his stomach. "We held each other for hours, just laying there talking and kissing." She'd been content to be in his arms then, just as she was now.

       "Ah yes, I remember that." His fingers cupped her chin and tilted her head up. "One of my favorite memories." His lips caressed hers.

       "Mine too."



No comments: