Saturday, August 22, 2015

Sexy Saturday

I've joined My Sexy Saturday - so come back every Saturday to see what I'm posting.



The 106th week of My Sexy Saturday.  This week’s theme: That Sexy Time of Day.

For this week I decided to do 7 sentences.  This is from my very first published book In Plain Sight.  Joe and Victoria have been dancing around their attraction to each other for over a year, when they get stuck in an elevator, passion takes over.  This snippet is the next day when Joe goes to visit Victoria.


            “You’re too dangerous.”  The words slipped out before she was even aware of voicing them aloud.
            His eyes widened, and another of those sexy, devilish grins spread across his face.  “I’m not dangerous. I’m a teddy bear.”
            Victoria gave a snort of laughter. He took another step toward her, and now her bedroom felt too small.


            If you want to check out In Plain Sight you can click here.


1 comment:

Louisa Bacio said...

Great description of the bedroom feeling too small. Oh, I know that feeling!