Saturday, July 2, 2016

My Sexy Boss by Marie Tuhart #mysexysaturday

My Sexy Saturday time.  

This week's theme:  My Sexy Boss

This is from my current work in progress, Highland Dom. Kristen owns the cafe and has trouble letting others help her.  Cameron is the hero, and he's finally getting her to allow him in. The cafe is teeming with people and Cameron volunteer's to help.

          Kristen looked up at him and then smiled.  "Okay, here's the game plan.  I'll handle the register and orders.  Cameron you get the food orders, Skye coffee orders."
          "You got it boss."  Cameron gave her a salute.
          "I'll get Cam an apron." Skye scurried into the kitchen.
          "Do I really need one?"
          "Yep, beside you'll look sexy in it."
          Skye returned and Cameron put on the apron.
          "Let's do this," he whispered dropping a kiss on her cheek. "Just tell point me in the right direction."
You have to love a man who lets the woman be boss now and them :)

I hope you've enjoyed this week's My SexySaturday.  Don't forget to check out all the other my sexy bloggers this week.



No comments: