Saturday, July 16, 2016

My Sexy Showdown by Marie Tuhart #mysexysaturday

It's that time again for #My Sexy Saturday.

This week's theme:  My Sexy Showdown

Oh I have the perfect book for this.  Since I can only do seven paragraphs,  this is toward the end of the showdown. This is from His for the Weekend.

Cassie, my heroine, and Marcus, my hero, have been dancing around their attraction for each other for a while.  Marcus has been sending Cassie gifts, but today tipped the scale.  She marches into his office telling him it has to stop, and he says only until she agrees to spend time with him.  They've been going back and forth on how much time they can both agree to spend alone together. Enjoy reading.

          “Too long. Forty-eight.”

          He stood and crossed over to her. He needed to be close to her as they negotiated. “Still not enough Ninety-six uninterrupted hours with you."
          
          Her nose scrunched up and her lashes swept down, cutting off the view of her expressive eyes. “Sixty—six tonight until six Monday morning.”

          He noted the stubborn set to her chin. It wasn’t ideal, but he could do it. He would not fail in winning her over. Leaning close, he whispered, “I’ll take it.”

          She exhaled, lashes rising until she stared at him. “What are the ground rules?”
         
          “There are none.”  Her eyes widened. Oh, yes, he had her now and he wasn’t letting go.

“No barriers. No rules.”



I hope you've enjoyed this week's My Sexy Saturday.  Don't forget to check out all the other my sexy bloggers this week.

No comments: