Saturday, July 30, 2016

Sexy on the Run by Marie Tuhart #mysexysaturday

It's that time again for My Sexy Saturday.

This week's theme:  Sexy on the Run

Since I don't write romantic suspense and have nothing even close.  I thought I'd give a teaser from Quick Silver Ranch: Saddle Up. Jared is co-owner of Quick Silver Ranch.  Angie is at the ranch for her best friend's wedding.  These two knock heads from the beginning. Now Jared is laying it all out to Angie. Enjoy.

          “What do you want, Angie?” He wanted her, but first he had to make sure she wanted him. He didn't take unwilling women.

          Her tongue slipped out and wet her lips. “You,” she whispered.

          “I'm not like other men.” Could she handle the dominant male within him? The man who would take everything she had to give and then some, before giving it back to her. Could she handle his forceful sexuality when other women couldn't?

          “I don't want another man.”

          “If you stay, you'll play by my rules. I'll be in charge. The rest we can discuss later.”

          She nodded, her breathing shallow.

          “Fine, you'll stay here for the next two weeks with me. So make it happen. I'll see you in the morning.” Without another word, he released her and walked away. He had to set the tone of this test from the beginning. She'd either turn tail and run, or rage at him. It would be interesting to see which one.

I hope you've enjoyed this week's My Sexy Saturday.  Don't forget to check out all the other my sexy bloggers this week. 

1 comment:

Angelica Dawson said...

Oh, those are going to be two long and memorable weeks for sure! Great tease.